- The Unexpected Aftershocks of THE HOUSE WITH THE LAUGHING WINDOWS
- THE ASSESSMENT/EYES WIDE OPEN: Catherine Breillat’s ‘Bluebeard’
- THE ASSESSMENT: ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’
- “Why was I the only person not laughing?”: The HOT TUB TIME MACHINE Dilemma.
- THE ASSESSMENT: Chloe (2010)
- The Search For My Own Private Harry Spencer
- Thanks to Bob Clark, I’ve played with this seemingly dead thing called my cinema blog. And now I’m back.
- THE ASSESSMENT: Brooklyn’s Finest (2010)
- SCORE-SETTLING (PART TWO): Shutter Island (2010)
- Not film-related, but I absolutely love this.
- So many jokes can be pulled from this pic; this one is especially fine.
- SELF-PROMO: “Six Book-To-Film Adaptations That Hollywood Needs to Make Happen”
- THE ASSESSMENT: The Wolfman (2010)
- SCORE-SETTLING: Shutter Island (2010)
- Pride-Providing Accomplishment of the Day: Shirley Jackson goes hip-hop